Voice Collection Vol. 1 Voice Collection Vol. 1

Please post this kind of thing in the Audio portal. The Movie portal is for animations.

Vegeta vs Whitebeard Vegeta vs Whitebeard

The animation isn't half bad, but you definitely need to work on your line work. The sound quality isn't the best and neither is your voice acting. You definitely should've put sound effects in this instead of doing them yourself. Maybe get a different voice actor next time, too.

Also, with your next animation, you should make your own background instead of using a default Windows background. Doing that and those poor sound effect noises aren't necessarily good quality work.

Intro Intro

It's a nice intro, but please do not submit tests or intros to the Portal. That is what the Dumping Grounds option is for. Putting this kind of thing in the Portal is frowned upon.

Pixel Ice Pixel Ice

It's definitely challenging and requires good timing, reflexes and especially prior knowledge. I do wish it had a screen between each level, though. A screen that said something like, 'Level Completed!' or 'Level Failed!' depending on whether you would complete the level or not, just so the player gets a tiny bit of a pause/break before being put into the same or next level so quickly.

In some instances, being put so quickly put forward into the next level was unfair. The game doesn't give you any time to prepare for the next level and that's what accounted for most of the deaths I had while playing this game. A screen after you die would've been a great idea, too.

AlamyrJunior responds:

Thank you for your feedback Deftones!

Great Idea! I'm getting some complains about the levels start quickly, I tried to make icecube waits a bit before starts to move, but a screen is a really nice idea, maybe giving stars according with the number of deaths in the level!

I will try to implement that =]

Friend Clicker Friend Clicker

I can tell that this is one of those games that's supposed to have a deep, hidden meaning to it, but it's just not all there. Maybe if it included some context in the game instead of just mindlessly clicking a person to be able to purchase new friends it would've been better as a whole.

Is the meaning that you can't buy true friends? That's about the only meaning that I could interpret here, but it was vague. Like I said, some context would've been nice. Simple games can be good, but I just feel like this was missing a major part or parts for it in order to be a good game.

You have had MUCH better games in the past that deserved to be frontpaged. I'm sorry, but I don't think this one deserved frontpage at all. Daily 5th place, sure, but frontpage? No, sorry.

JackAstral responds:

That's totally fair, it was just a little idea

To me I think it's just about how you gain a lot of friends when you're younger, and then suddenly quickly losing them with age. Maybe there's some darker ideas people could see in it too

I decided to upload it just because I knew it'd resonate with some people

(Phantom Reverse 6 will be up early next week!)

Vac Jump Vac Jump

The controls could be a little less touchy, but besides that, this is a decent little game.

KerteX - Crystal Cave KerteX - Crystal Cave

It has both a nice creepy and ambient vibe.

I'm kind of on the fence about that clock ticking sound. A part of me likes it, but then again, it kind of starts to annoy me.

Secondly, with that clock ticking sound, it gets louder towards the end, which adds more to it kind of being an annoying sound. That's the only thing I'd change about this song.

KerteX responds:

At the end the ticking sound doesn't get louder its just not disturbed by any other noises
other then that i have overused the ticking noise xd

Thx for your feedback :D

They Watch Me In The Dark They Watch Me In The Dark

This sounds very professionally done. I can't believe my ears right now. I've never heard something quite like this on Newgrounds. This song reminds me of Evanescence or Nightwish. You guys already sound like a very good, successful band!

I think this is too good for Newgrounds. Honestly.

ftoons responds:

Wow, I'm really glad you liked it! We'll upload a second song in a few weeks time.

Please, send the song to your friends, so more people listen us! And if you want, you can follow is on Twitter: @Moonchild_Band

Thank you! :)

Time to Get Real Time to Get Real

First of all, you used too much of that voice clip. The first time you used it, that was fine. The second time, however, it lasted for almost half a minute. If you would've cut the time of that voice clip in half, that would've been a lot better.

It's just that people who come across this song are going to want to listen to a song, not too many sound effects or voice clips that are too long that take their attention away from the song because it gets kind of boring.

Besides that, though, the instruments you used, especially the drums and the trumpet, provided a great orchestra sound. It really got good towards the end because of how intense it got. It reminded me of the music that they use for superhero movie trailers.

gesignature responds:

There is an actual video clip to the music which i should probably mention in the description.

Pikachu's Apples Pikachu's Apples

Along with a couple other of your Pokemon art pieces, you make some of the most realistic and beautiful Pokemon art pieces.

All of your other artwork is absolutely beautiful and well done, too. You've gained yourself a new fan! I hope Newgrounds continues to serve you well! You definitely deserve more fans, though!

toshema responds:

Aww thanks allot for your kind words

Star Gazer Star Gazer

You make incredibly beautiful artwork! I wish you were a more recognized artist! You definitely deserve more fans! :)

DrewJames25 responds:

Thank you! that means a lot. Ill get there eventually! lol

Vegeta SSG Blue + vid process Vegeta SSG Blue + vid process

Excellent line work and shading. The drawing of Vegeta has a nice opaqueness to it, too.

Great work!