All 338 art Reviews

Scavenger Scavenger

Very nice detail and background elements. It reminds me of Fallout 3.

You also set the post apocalyptic mood perfectly. Great work!

Pikachu's Apples Pikachu's Apples

Along with a couple other of your Pokemon art pieces, you make some of the most realistic and beautiful Pokemon art pieces.

All of your other artwork is absolutely beautiful and well done, too. You've gained yourself a new fan! I hope Newgrounds continues to serve you well! You definitely deserve more fans, though!

toshema responds:

Aww thanks allot for your kind words

Star Gazer Star Gazer

You make incredibly beautiful artwork! I wish you were a more recognized artist! You definitely deserve more fans! :)

DrewJames25 responds:

Thank you! that means a lot. Ill get there eventually! lol

Vegeta SSG Blue + vid process Vegeta SSG Blue + vid process

Excellent line work and shading. The drawing of Vegeta has a nice opaqueness to it, too.

Great work!

Hover Drones Hover Drones

I gotta say, I like how bold and thick you make your lines. This applies to this piece of art and the previous two that you have made. It really grabs a person's attention.

X-Shift-The-Pro-X responds:

Thank you. I hate little tiny outlines that can barely be seen, I always make mine thick cause I always felt it looked better.

Quick viking Quick viking

The detail is great and the shading is amazing! I haven't seen shading this good in a while!

Fantastic work!

Hoken4500 responds:

Thank you! I didn't know what to paint and I just wanted to design something (that's why it's in black and white)

Acrylic landscape Acrylic landscape

Absolutely gorgeous landscape painting!

I could see this as a decoration hanging in someone's home. It's really good!

CHECK M8 CHECK M8

This is a very interesting concept and visual!

What inspired you to make it and what does it mean? I'm quite curious, haha.

YakovlevArt responds:

all the flat earth bs going around. Why have we never seen a version of this theory at night?

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

A chuckled a bit when I saw this. It's simple, but effective. I will say, though, that the money is sticking out of Donald Trump's person in weird places and it doesn't really make sense.

I see this got under the skin of a couple of reviewers before me. I'm sorry that a couple of users would rather complain and insult you rather than leave you an actual review. Not everyone follows the review rules.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I essentially designed Trump to be everything people hate about it even in ways that wouldn't make sense because that guy has blown expectations out of the water anyway (also he has a fatass so the money is probably why). And I don't worry about some of these silly reviews, I think it's fun to mess with people that just don't like how I mocked Trump

Lake Lake

I like how you made the little girl and the grass a little blurry, so the main focus of this is the lake and the angel (or whatever it is) in the middle of the lake. I just wish it was a little easier to see what's in the middle of the lake. It's either too distant or too small or both.