View Profile Big-Boss

44 Movie Reviews

The context in the video doesn't really make much sense at all. It doesn't lead up to anything and feels very incomplete.

The voice acting was boring and could have shown more emotion.

The voice acting and randomness was hilarious! There was never a dull moment in this animation.

Great job!

The animation is pretty smooth, which is good. The video being longer and having more context would've been nice. The voice acting wasn't too bad and I liked the birds chirping in the background.

This isn't a bad animation, but it needs to be expanded on for it to be decent.

82 Game Reviews

I was confused at first on how the controls worked, but picked up on them pretty quickly. This wasn't a bad game, but it could've been better. The power ups could've lasted longer and more things could've been added to make the game more interesting or challenging. It's a pretty easy game and I had no problem getting all of the medals in like, 10-15 minutes. It's a little TOO easy, but I digress.

Artur-Felipe responds:

This detective game was a nice change of pace from your last few games, which were more horror related. I liked the intensity of the storyline, although I wish the part where you get kidnapped and have to escape had a time limit to make it more intense. You shouldn't have all the time in the world when a guy is chasing you with a chainsaw.

Nonetheless, I really enjoyed this game! I always get excited when I see a new game from you. Can't wait for a sequel!

This is definitely challenging and requires trial and error. The controls could be better. They're a bit too touchy and the bot slides too much. Also, a checkpoint once you reach the boss would be nice.

Definitely not bad for your first game, though.

Escileus responds:

Thank you. I agree that the controls are a bit sensitive. I like Super Mario sliding better than Mega Man non-sliding mechanics. (SPOILERS:) There is actually one check point in this game. But I will think about adding more check points if I make a sequel.

53 Audio Reviews

Not too bad! Actually kind of relaxing, haha. Plus, I pictured myself in an elevator while listening to this because of the name.

The jingling sound that plays nonstop through the song does get a bit annoying, though. Maybe tone down the volume of it a bit.

This sounds very professionally done. I can't believe my ears right now. I've never heard something quite like this on Newgrounds. This song reminds me of Evanescence or Nightwish. You guys already sound like a very good, successful band!

I think this is too good for Newgrounds. Honestly.

ftoons responds:

Wow, I'm really glad you liked it! We'll upload a second song in a few weeks time.

Please, send the song to your friends, so more people listen us! And if you want, you can follow is on Twitter: @Moonchild_Band

Thank you! :)

First of all, you used too much of that voice clip. The first time you used it, that was fine. The second time, however, it lasted for almost half a minute. If you would've cut the time of that voice clip in half, that would've been a lot better.

It's just that people who come across this song are going to want to listen to a song, not too many sound effects or voice clips that are too long that take their attention away from the song because it gets kind of boring.

Besides that, though, the instruments you used, especially the drums and the trumpet, provided a great orchestra sound. It really got good towards the end because of how intense it got. It reminded me of the music that they use for superhero movie trailers.

gesignature responds:

There is an actual video clip to the music which i should probably mention in the description.

351 Art Reviews

Excellent line work and shading around the eyes!

Good work!

This is a pretty good and accurate drawing! His chin isn't the same size on one side, though, and isn't as well rounded.

Very nice graphic detail and colors!

Also, you gotta love that the number on his space suit is 69. I see what you did there.

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

n/a, Female